The auditors are expected to keep in mind that the standard does not requires mandatory procedures for the various QMS processes; however, the auditors will expect documented information to be available because in the clauses of the standard, the phrase such as ‘documented procedures’ is used to specify that a process, a method, a system, a work instruction, or an arrangement be documented.
The auditors must use a great deal of discretion and therefore must be careful and thoughtful prior to establishing a deficiency against a requirement. Evidence for visible top management leadership, commitment and quality management action must be looked for.
You don’t want to cut corners with audits – buy a complete solution! Need to train your internal auditors? Buy our Internal Audit Checklist together with Internal Auditor Training Materials and save.
- Includes Technical SupportThis complete Internal Audit Checklist & Tools Package provides everything you need to establish your Internal Audit Process. The documented procedure is a process that has been used and proven in AS 9100 trained and registered companies across the globe.The QMS Internal Audit Package includes:
- A detailed (79) page checklist covering every clause in AS 9100 D.
- An Internal Audit Procedure, the Forms and a PowerPoint presentation.
- P-920, Internal Audit Procedure,
- Internal Audit Forms
- F-920-001, Procedure by Work Area,
- F-920-002, Audit Checklist.
- F-920-003, Audit Plan,
- F-920-004, Internal Audit Report,
- Guide to AS 9100 D Internal Audit Presentation
- 24 Slide PowerPoint (15 min) outlines the basics of auditing as a foundation
- Types of Audits
- Why Audit?
- Who Can Audit?
- How to perform an Internal Audit
Here are ALL the tools you need to set up your audit program.
Which version is right for me?
- Content coming soon