AS9100 Rev D Online Employee Training
AS9100 Rev D Online Formación de Empleados en español
Cursos en línea en español disponibles en cualquier momento.
Discounts available for multiple users!
AS9100 Rev D requires organizations “ensure that its personnel are aware of the relevance and importance of their activities and how they contribute to the achievement of the quality objectives”. This course is intended for ALL of the employees in an organization so they understand the importance of AS9100 and their role in meeting the requirements.
This 35 minute course with audio will cover:
- What is an AS9100 Rev D Quality Management System?
- Why is my organization involved with AS9100 Rev D?
- What does AS9100 Rev D require?
- How does it impact me and how can I impact quality?
- What and why are people auditing?
The participants will be able to:
- Complete the course from any computer with access to the internet
- Work at their own pace
- Correctly complete quizzes throughout the training
- Upon successful completion of the quizzes, they can print a Training Certificate
This course includes:
- 85 Colored slides with graphics
- Audio that compliments the text – not just a repetition
- Quizzes which must be passed in order to advance
- Customizable Certificate of Completion
- Technical Support
Our online training works through a Learning Management System (“LMS”). Learning management systems help your organization deliver material to students, administer tests, track your employees’ progress, and manage record-keeping. You will not have to schedule a time for everyone to be present at the same time, and no one will need to give a presentation. Users can complete the training anytime within the license period (usually one year, but we also offer extensions).
Upon purchase, if you are a single user, you will receive login and user information so you can begin your training anytime. If you are an organization, we will provide this information to the administrator.
- The student has 30 days to complete the course.
- Progress can pause as long as browser session is active.
- Once the browser is closed, the student must start over.
Our LMS makes it easy to:
- Add Learners
- Assign courses
- View Activities
- Did your learners access the course?
- When did they last access the course?
- What is the status of their course?
- What was the score of their completed course?
- Print their certificate
- Create different Training Groups
- Print Reports
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What % is needed to pass each quiz?
- Our default is 70%
- What should they do if they cannot complete the course?
- Close the course (not the browser) to save the last page they viewed
- What happens if they fail?
- They are sent to the beginning of the section
- What happens when they pass?
- They are able to print out their certificate
Here is a demo of our online training:
Multiple quizzes ensure AS9100 Rev D compliance.
Múltiples pruebas aseguran el cumplimiento de AS9100 Rev D.
Online Convenience – take it from anywhere.
Comodidad en línea: llévelo desde cualquier lugar.
Administrator Capabilities when training purchased as a package.
Capacidades de administrador cuando la capacitación se compra como un paquete.
Training meets AS9100 record-keeping requirements.
La capacitación cumple con los requisitos de mantenimiento de registros AS9100.
Product Type: Digital, en español
Login information is provided upon purchase
Price: $49.00 for single user
(See below for group pricing.)
“I wanted to let you know, I got E. C. logged on. Thank you very much for the time you took to walk me through and assist me with my issue. You have always gone above and beyond to assist our team and we appreciate you.” – M. M.
Group Pricing: Find the package that fits the needs of your organization.
Everything included in the single user version, plus the Administrator is able to manage students
and will receive alerts through email that training is complete.