AS9100 Rev D
Online Internal Auditor Training
This online course covers AS9100 Rev D Internal Auditor Training PLUS Requirements Training, and includes a Certificate.
Why You Need This:
This course was created by Certified AS9100 Lead Auditors and sitting members of the ISO 9001 Technical committee. The course can be completed online anytime at a pace and schedule that works best for your organization, and saves the expenses of travel. The course will help your company successfully train internal auditors in principles of auditing to ISO 19011:2018, as well as the AS9100 Rev D requirements. Upon successful completion, participants will then be qualified to conduct internal audits as required by Section 9.2 of AS9100 Rev D.
The participants will be able to:
- Understand the requirements of each section of AS9100 Rev D
- Set up an audit program and schedule, develop audit checklists and plans, and conduct an audit through interviewing personnel and evaluating documents and records
- Download student notes
- Complete the course at their own pace from any computer with internet access
- Prove comprehension with quizzes
- Print a certificate as a record of successful completion
This 3.5 to 4 hour training was created by experts, and accurately explains each item in the agenda:
- Requirements of AS9100 Rev D
- Introduction to Internal Audits
- Preparing Your Checklists
- Conducting Internal Audits
- Documenting Your Findings
- Holding the Closing Meeting
- Certificate of Completion upon passing the Quiz
The training also includes an interactive internal audit of the fictional company, Circus Circuits. This case study mimics the program of a certified lead auditor course.
Features of this course include:
- Colored slides with graphics
- Audio that compliments the text – not just a repetition
- Downloadable student notes
- Interactive mock internal audit
- Automatically graded quiz which must be passed in order to advance
- Customizable Certificate of Completion
- Technical Support
Our online training works through a Learning Management System (“LMS”). An LMS saves you time by automating the training process. Click here for Terms and Options and Volume Pricing.
Here is a sample of our online training:
Interactive exercises throughout the training
Online Convenience – take it from anywhere
Administrator Capabilities when training purchased as a package
Training meets AS9100 record keeping requirements
Administrators can customize Training Activity Reports
Internal Audit ChecklistChecklist Only
Internal Auditor TrainingOnline - Single User
Training & ChecklistOnline Training AND Checklist
“I wanted to let you know, I got E. C. logged on. Thank you very much for the time you took to walk me through and assist me with my issue. You have always gone above and beyond to assist our team and we appreciate you.” – M. M.