This checklist is based on the information provided in the 2016 revision of the AS 9100 Rev D SAE international aerospace standard. The checklist is best used by trained and practicing auditors to evaluate or assess Quality Management Systems requirements based on the standard. You will see questions on the checklist that refer to the standard and for each clause provisions are made for additional questions. This ISO 9001:2015 into AS9100 Rev D Internal Audit Checklist highlights the differences from ISO 9001 to AS9100D.
The auditors are expected to keep in mind that the standard does not requires mandatory procedures for the various QMS processes; however, the auditors will expect documented information to be available because in the clauses of the standard, the phrase such as ‘documented procedures’ is used to specify that a process, a method, a system, a work instruction, or an arrangement be documented.
The auditors must use a great deal of discretion and therefore must be careful and thoughtful prior to establishing a deficiency against a requirement. Evidence for visible top management leadership, commitment and quality management action must be looked for.
You don’t want to cut corners with audits – buy a complete solution! Need to train your internal auditors? Buy our Internal Audit Checklist together with Internal Auditor Training Materials and save.
- Includes Technical Support
- This complete Internal Audit Checklist & Tools Package provides everything you need to establish your Internal Audit Process. The documented procedure is a process that has been used and proven in AS 9100 trained and registered companies across the globe.The QMS Internal Audit Package includes:
- A detailed (79) page checklist covering every clause in AS 9100 D highlighting the additions to ISO 9001:2015.
- An Internal Audit Procedure, the Forms and a PowerPoint presentation.
- P-920, Internal Audit Procedure,
- Internal Audit Forms
- F-920-001, Procedure by Work Area,
- F-920-002, Audit Checklist.
- F-920-003, Audit Plan,
- F-920-004, Internal Audit Report,
- Guide to AS 9100 D Internal Audit Presentation
- 24 Slide PowerPoint (15 min) outlines the basics of auditing as a foundation
- Types of Audits
- Why Audit?
- Who Can Audit?
- How to perform an Internal Audit
Here are ALL the tools you need to set up your audit program.
Which version is right for me?
- Choose AS9100D to compare your QMS to AS9100D
- Choose ISO 9001:2015 to AS9100D checklist if you want the AS9100D requirements highlighted – differentiating them from ISO 9001:2015
- Internal Auditor Training is the same in both options because you only train auditors against the final standard, in this case, AS9100D