This gap analysis checklist is prepared for use in evaluating your Quality Management System (QMS) against the requirements of AS 9100 Rev D as you transition from AS 9100 C to AS 9100 D. Each requirement is expressed as a question that the user (auditor / assessor) can ask to evaluate your QMS capabilities. You will need to have copies of the AS 9100 D and AS 9100 C standards to use along with this checklist so that you can refer to the requirements if necessary.
While the two versions of the AS 9100 standards do not line up when comparing the requirements:
- New requirements and / or new terminology and new clause numbers are highlighted in yellow.
- The intent of the main clauses of the new standard is shown in blue font.
- The right-hand column in green shade is intended to provide reference / comparison / similarities to the AS 9100 Rev C requirements, and to identify and locate where in the new clauses, the former requirements are relevant.
- Comments highlighted in red font indicate removed / missing requirements.
All for only $59! That’s like getting an electronic GPS for the price of a paper map!
- Includes Technical Support
- 93-page Gap Analysis Checklist AS9100C to AS9100D
Which version is right for me?
Choose AS9100D to create a new AS9100 Gap Checklist
Choose AS9100C to AS9100D to create Gap Checklist from AS9100C to AS9100D
Choose ISO 9001:2015 to AS9100D Gap Checklist to highlight the differences from ISO 9001:2015 requirements to AS9100D
|AS9100D||AS9100 Rev C
AS9100 Rev D
Compares the requirements of AS9100 Rev D to:
|No QMS||AS9100 Rev C||ISO 9001|
|MS Word editable format|
|Counts against purchase price of larger package|
|Perspective for comparing your current quality situation to AS9100C requirements|
|Highlights for Rev C to Rev D Changes|
|Highlights for ISO 9001 to AS9100D Changes|