AS9100 Rev D (section 6.6.2) requires the organization to “ensure that its personnel are aware of the relevance and importance of their activities and how they contribute to the achievement of the quality objectives”.
The course is intended for ALL of the employees in an organization so they understand the importance of AS9100D and their role in meeting the requirements.
The participants will be able to work at their own pace and will be required to pass quizzes throughout the training. Upon successful completion of the quizzes, they can print a Training Certificate.
Employee training can be customized with your organization’s logo & more!
The online Administrator Package is available when you order more than one online training. Assign training to employees and track their progress online! Use AS9100Store.com to manage your employee training program.
See chart below for details
In this 30 minute course with audio, the participants will be able to:
- Complete course from any computer with access to the internet
- Work at their own pace
- Complete and print exercises
- Upon successful completion of the quizzes, they can print a Training Certificate.
This course will educate them on:
- What is an AS9100 Rev D Quality Management System?
- Why is my organization involved with AS9100D?
- What does AS9100D require?
- How does it impact me and how can I impact quality?
- What and why are people auditing?
- See detailed training agenda
The training meets Sec. 6.2.2 requirement of the AS9100 Rev D standard:
- Employee Awareness – explains the Quality Management System
- Record of Training – The student will receive a certificate upon completion
- Training Effectiveness – It includes quizzes to ensure the student comprehends the information before moving onto the next section.
- Includes Technical Support
- 41 Colored slides with graphics
- Audio that compliments the text – not just a repetition
- Quizzes which must be passed in order to advance
- Customizable Certificate of Completion
- You will automatically receive an email with user name and password
- Student has 30 days to complete the course.
- Progress can pause as long as browser session is active.
- Once browser is closed, student must start over.