Buy Standards From
by clicking on the links under each heading (Aerospace QMS, etc.)
These links bring you to the Tech Street website, the reseller of ISO & SAE Standards.
Transaction is conducted on their secure site and is not combined with a purchase from The AS9100 Store.
The AS9100 Store can assist you if needed.
Why aren't standards free?
Aerospace QMS Guidance
- AS9101D - Mar 30 2010 - Quality Management System Assessment (used with AS9100 Rev C, and AS9110B, AS9120A)
- ISO 10004 - 2012: Guidelines for Monitoring and Measuring
- ISO 10005 - 2005 - Guidelines for the development, review, acceptance, application and revision of quality plans.
- ISO 10006 - 2003 - Guidance on the application of quality management in projects.
- ISO 10007 - 2003 - Quality management systems - Guidelines for configuration management
- AS5553A - 2013 - Counterfeit Electronic Parts; Avoidance, Detection, Mitigation, and Disposition
- ARP5580 - 2001 - Recommended Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (Fmea) Practices
- ARP9013 - 2005 - Statistical Product Acceptance Requirements (Guidance)
- ARP9013-1 - 2005 - Statistical Product Acceptance Requirements Using Isolated Lot Sampling Methods
- ARP9013-2 - 2005 - Statistical Product Acceptance Requirements Using Attribute Or Variable Lot Acceptance Sampling Plans
- ARP9013-3 - 2005 - Statistical Product Acceptance Requirements Using Process Control Methods
- ARP9013-4 - 2005 - Statistical Product Acceptance Requirements Using Continuous Sampling, Skip-Lot Sampling, Or Methods for Special Cases
- ARP9090 - 2004 - Requirements for Industry Standard E-Tool to Collaborate Quality Assurance Activities Among Customers and Suppliers
- ARP9136 - (Pending) - Root Cause Analysis and Problem Solving
- ARP9162 - 2005 - Aerospace Operator Self-Verification Programs
- AS9003A - 2012 - Inspection and Test Quality System
- AS9015 - 2007 - Supplier Self Verification Process - Delegation Programs
- AS9016 - 2009 - Aerospace Series - Quality Management Systems - Notice of Change (NOC) Requirements
- AS9017 - 2009 - Control of Aviation Critical Safety Items
- AS9102A - 2004 - Aerospace First Article Inspection Requirement
- AS9103A - 2012 - Variation Management of Key Characteristics
- AS9131B - 2009 - Quality Management Systems - NonConformance Documentation
- AS9132A - 2005 - Data Matrix Quality Requirements for Parts Marking
- AS9133 - 2002 - Qualification Procedure for Aerospace Standard Parts
Aerospace Auditor Training
Standards cost money to develop, publish and distribute. The current system whereby users are requested to pay for the standards they use, not only sustains the development process but also, very importantly, ensures that the balance of independent vs. government, private vs. public interests can be maintained.