This checklist is based on the information provided in the 2016 revision of the AS 9100 Rev D SAE international aerospace standard. The checklist is best used by trained and practicing auditors to evaluate or assess Quality Management Systems requirements based on the standard. You will see questions on the checklist that refer to the standard and for each clause provisions are made for additional questions.
The auditors are expected to keep in mind that the standard does not requires mandatory procedures for the various QMS processes; however, the auditors will expect documented information to be available because in the clauses of the standard, the phrase such as ‘documented procedures’ is used to specify that a process, a method, a system, a work instruction, or an arrangement be documented.
The auditors must use a great deal of discretion and therefore must be careful and thoughtful prior to establishing a deficiency against a requirement. Evidence for visible top management leadership, commitment and quality management action must be looked for.
You don’t want to cut corners with audits – buy a complete solution! Need to train your internal auditors? Buy our Internal Audit Checklist together with Internal Auditor Training Materials and save.
- Includes Technical SupportThis complete Internal Audit Checklist & Tools Package provides everything you need to establish your Internal Audit Process. The documented procedure is a process that has been used and proven in AS 9100 trained and registered companies across the globe.The QMS Internal Audit Package includes:
- A detailed (79) page checklist covering every clause in AS 9100 D.
- An Internal Audit Procedure, the Forms and a PowerPoint presentation.
- P-920, Internal Audit Procedure,
- Internal Audit Forms
- F-920-001, Procedure by Work Area,
- F-920-002, Audit Checklist.
- F-920-003, Audit Plan,
- F-920-004, Internal Audit Report,
- Guide to AS 9100 D Internal Audit Presentation
- 24 Slide PowerPoint (15 min) outlines the basics of auditing as a foundation
- Types of Audits
- Why Audit?
- Who Can Audit?
- How to perform an Internal Audit
Here are ALL the tools you need to set up your audit program.
Which version is right for me?
- Content coming soon
|AS9100D Audit Checklist||ISO 9001 to AS9100D Audit Checklist||AS9100D Internal Auditor Training||Combo Package|
|Audit Checklist in MS Word|
|Internal Audit Procedure|
|Highlights for ISO 9001:2015 to AS9100D Changes|
|Guide to Internal Audits PowerPoint|
|Review of the AS9100D Standard Exercises|
|Requirements of AS9100D PowerPoint|
|Steps of an Internal Audit PowerPoint|
|Comprehensive Trainer's Guide|
|Customizable Certificate of Completion|
|Buy both packages together and save!|
|Order Now!||Order Now!||Order Now!||Order Now!|