The Gap Analysis is one of the most important steps in your project. It outlines what areas of your current Quality System need improvement to meet AS9100 Rev D.
- You know where you are (Current Quality Management System).
- You want to be AS9100 Rev D Compliant.
- The difference between these is your gap. Anytime they differ you need to change your processes to bridge the gap.
The Gap Analysis Toolkit will:
- Provide the tools and checklist you need to conduct your Gap Analysis
- Provide a detailed checklist to use to compare your current systems to the requirements of AS9100 Rev D.
- Help you identify the requirements that your organization is already meeting, and those that need to be addressed
- Give you the information you need to determine resources and a timeline for your project. When traveling to unknown areas, a map is a necessity. Likewise, a Gap Analysis will provide you with valuable information to help you plan your Implementation Project. Our Checklist will give you the information you need to bridge the Gap.
The Gap Analysis Checklist features:
- A detailed 67 page checklist covering every section of AS9100D in Microsoft Word for easy editing
- Guidance on what to look for to evaluate your current processes and their compliance to AS9100D
- Links to supporting information for various clauses
- Space for notes
All for only $39! That’s like getting an electronic GPS for the price of a paper map!
- Includes Technical Support
- 67 page Gap Analysis Checklist
- Project Plan Template
- Project Plan Sample
- “What is a Gap Analysis” PDF
- Sample Gap Schedule
- Employee Communication Sample
Which version is right for me?
Choose AS9100D to create a new AS9100 Quality Management System
Choose AS9100C to AS9100D QMS to modify your existing AS9100 QMS to meet the AS9100D requirements
Choose ISO 9001:2015 to AS9100D QMS Upgrade to modify your existing ISO 9001:2015 to meet the AS9100D requirements
If you plan to reconfigure your existing quality manual completely by yourself, you can use either of the Upgrade Instructions to create everything on your own. They will tell you where to make the changes but will NOT provide any procedure or form templates for the new requirements.
AS9100 Rev C
Compares the requirements of AS9100 Rev D to:
|no QMS||AS9100 Rev C||ISO 9001|
|MS Word editable format|
|Links to helpful pages and tutorials|
|Counts against purchase price of larger package|
|Perspective for comparing your current quality situation to AS9100C requirements|
|Highlights for Rev C to Rev D Changes|
|Highlights for ISO 9001 to AS9100D Changes|