Congratulations! You have developed and are implementing an AS 9100 D Quality Management System. You are aware that clause 9.2 of AS9100D requires that your organization conducts internal audits at planned intervals. The objective is to provide information on whether the QMS conforms to your own requirements for the QMS and those of the AS standard. Training is essential to accomplish this important next step.
Use this training to train your auditors and give them practice with each step of the audit process. Use it over and over within your organization.
You don’t want to cut corners with audits – buy a complete solution! Need an Internal Audit Checklist? Buy our Internal Audit Checklist together with Internal Auditor Training Materials and save.
To keep the internal audit process as straight forward as possible, we have assembled an internal auditor training package. The course is divided into two sections:
- The first section will familiarize the students with the requirements of clauses 4 through 10 of AS9100D standard.
- The second section is devoted to the auditing process where the students will go through all the steps required for an audit, with hands on involvement in performing each step by conducting a mock audit of a fictitious company.
The training is intended for the persons in an organization selected as the lead auditors and the auditors who will be conducting internal audits in an objective and impartial manner. Each of the components contains a considerable amount of detail. The training uses a practical hands-on approach, is presented in plain English and is intended to educate and provide the auditors with the necessary knowledge and skills to successfully complete internal audits. The participants will be able to work in a workshop setting with a trainer over a period of 12 to 16 hours and cover the training materials.
- The Trainer’s Guide contains everything the trainer needs to lead the class.
- The Student Manual contains everything the trainees need to participate in the class.
- PPT – Guide to Internal Auditing AS 9100 D contains 24 slides to set the stage for the audit.
- PPT – Requirements of AS 9100 D has 150 slides that provide the students with an understanding of the requirements of the standard.
- The PPT – Steps to an AS 9100 D Internal Audit contains 33 slides that outline the internal audit process and prepare the students to conduct an audit of Aero~Tech Inc.
- The ATI – Documented Information is included in a 48-page file that the students will need to refer to during the internal audit of ATI.
- The Certificate of Completion is presented to the students who have satisfactorily understood the material and have actively participated in the training.
|ISO 9001 to
|Internal Audit Procedure|
|3 Audit Planning Forms|
|Audit Report Form|
|Highlights for ISO 9001 to AS9100DChanges|
|Guide to Internal Auditing PowerPoint|
|Requirements of AS9100D PowerPoint|
|Steps of an Internal Audit PowerPoint|
|Comprehensive Trainer's Guide|
|ATI Company Case Study Materials|
|Customizable Certificate of Completion|
|Buy both packages together and save!|